saquibmehmood5

Saquib Mehmood's Blog

I am the least likely person to write a few words about myself, not because I am overly secretive about my great life, but because I am simply lazy. It's an effort to think up good things to write about oneself so I will instead stick with the truth. I believe in evolution not creation, I believe in reason not in the mindless ramblings of some unknown god, I think love trumps reason, I believe that humanity has come far beyond all that was good and beautiful in this world and what is left behind is the foul stench of accumulated sweat formed by a thousand millennia of wasted effort, I believe 'hope' and 'goodness' are words used by aliens probably while having forbidden sex on their far off planets, I think "love" is a dark ritual performed by some lost tribe in Amazon and people will do everything in their power to prevent it from infiltrating into the heart of their rotten civilization, I think people will kill you for thinking differently, I believe that eccentrics are the best hope for humanity and arrogance is the only way of dealing with fools, I believe that when the time comes calling one should stand up and fight and fall and stand up and fight again till there is nothing left, I believe that one should not be scared of death and calamity and adversity as they seek the one who is afraid, I believe that 'prudence' is a refuge of sycophants who are afraid of the consequences of honesty, and yes I dream that one day I will take off on a space ship to some far off galaxy and will never turn back...

Rumi: Bridge to the Soul: Journeys into the Music and Silence of the Heart
Rumi, Coleman Barks (Translator), With A. J. Arberry, With Nevit Ergin
Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James I agree with every bad thing being said about the book. But please read it, for the sheer joy of finally understanding why some women love control freaks. Christian Grey is the hipster from hell and E.L. James, his creator, is the author from hell. And the lesser said about Anastasia Steel, the better.
Below is the excerpt from the author's website. I don't know why she has to justify the spellings.

Welcome!
Hello and welcome.
I’m the author of the adult romance Fifty Shades trilogy, the first instalment (British spelling) of which was published in May 2011. I’ve been delighted and honoured by the positive response from readers the world over, and I’m looking forward to bringing you some new love stories I’ve got planned.
With love and thanks
E L James

Well thank you as well E L James, for finally enlightening us on the inner workings of a psychotic mind. That is yours, not Christian Grey's, as you may misinterpret. Aaah, so you have planned some new love stories? That's really exciting. Let's keep our fingers crossed in "a lazy post-coital embrace"! Laters, baby!

The book is so bad that it is actually good.I am upgrading the ratings to five stars...